7 days in Mozambique:
Starting from US$ 7 200 for 5 persons
Come and explore the Quirimbas Archipelago on a private catamaran. You can snorkel and fish in crystal clear water and visit some of the tropical islands with MozSensations on this 7-day tour in Mozambique.
Your detailed itinerary in Mozambique
Day 1 / Arrival to Mozambique
- Arrival to the Pemba airport and transfer to the beach where you’ll board the 38’ Maxim catamaran "Pelagic".
- After a safety briefing you can start to explore the islands, heading to the North.
- You will pass by Ponte Diabo, on to Senkar Island and after continue further to Ibo Island.
- Overnight at Quisiva. It is a private island located 19 miles North of Pemba.
Day 2 / Cruising
- Enjoy your cruise from Ilha Quisiva to magical Ibo Island on the crystal clear and warm waters.
- Overnight at Ibo island.
Day 3 / Ibo Island
- Explore the island of Ibo with the local children.
- Visit the fortresses, walk the lovely streets and watch the local silversmiths at work.
- Overnight on anchor off the island.
Day 4 / Medjumbe Island
- Sail towards the exquisite Medjumbe private Island.
- When you will arrive, set anchor and stay overnight on the yacht.
- Discover this paradise island with endless white sand.
Day 5 / Rolas Island
- Explore the tiny pristine island where you can snorkel in its breathtaking coral reefs and relax on the white sand beach.
- After, cruise to Rolas island that is surrounded by crystal clear waters with breathtaking reefs to snorkel and a stunning white sandy peninsular.
Day 6 / Pemba
- Visit the fisherman village on Rolas and get an insight into the daily life of the Mozambican fishermen and their families.
- Snorkel and explore the area.
- In the evening we will sail towards Pemba.
Day 7 / Departure
- Arrival in Pemba and transfer to the airport.
- Departure to home.
Please note that this is an example of a typical itinerary and that may be modified. Sometimes it might be difficult to get permission to visit Medjumbe island and we may have to explore another island.