7 days in Mozambique:
Starting from US$ 3 650 per person
Discover the culture in Maputo, explore the elephants reserve, relax in the beach and experience luxury at Punta Mamoli with MozSensations on this 7-day tour in Mozambique.
Your detailed itinerary in Mozambique
Day 1 / Arrival to Mozambique
- Arrival to Maputo airport.
- Transfer to Cardoso hotel ****.
- Check in at your hotel.
The hotel is situated in the heart of Maputo, the hotel commands sweeping views over Maputo Bay and the city below. It is the perfect base from which explore Mozambique's colorful history and animated colorful streets.
- Rest of the day at leisure.
Day 2 / Maputo
- After breakfast, your guide will take you for a magical city tour to discover the beauties and centers of interest of lively and welcoming Maputo.
- Lunch in a local restaurant.
- Rest of the day at leisure
Day 3 / The Elephants reserve
- Early departure with packed breakfast to Maputo Special Elephants Reserve.
- Take a ferry crossing to Catembe.
- The wildlife is prolific and you might get the chance to observe elephants, hippos, crocodiles, antelopes and monkeys.
- If the weather allows, stop by the beach by Milibangalala where you can have a lunch and swim.
- Road to Punta Mamoli.
- Check in at White pearl**** for 4 nights on a half board basis.
- The resort offers the ultimate in luxury beach in Africa.
Experience elegancy at this exclusive beach resort set in the dunes of the untouched shores of southern Mozambique. Located on a magnificent stretch of coastline, hidden behind Casuarinas trees, the place is only about beauty and purity.
Day 4-6 / African activities
- Three days at leisure and relaxing.
- You can do activities such as snorkeling, diving, walking the beach, horse riding, water sports, spa, whale watching (in season July to Nov), turtle nesting and hatching (Nov to Feb), body board, surf board, relaxation in your suite...
- One ocean safari to observe dolphins included.
Day 5 / Departure
- Helicopter transfer to Maputo airport.